Wedding Fact File
We are very passionate about weddings here at The Horn of Plenty, providing a highly flexible service to create a memorable, tailor-made experience for each happy couple.
Here’s what we offer:
- Bespoke weddings for 2 – 150
- Stunning Georgian Country House
- Romantic location
- Spectacular views
- Within an easy hour’s drive of Exeter, Plymouth, and most of Devon and Cornwall
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- Choice of 4 ceremony rooms
- Outoor Ceremonies, overlooking the stunning Tamar Valley
- Highly tailored, bespoke menu, or delicious seasonal menu if less than 30 adults
- Optional exclusive use
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Local, seasonal produce
- Outstanding service
- 5 acre gardens
- Plenty of free parking
- Experienced Wedding planner
- 16 luxury rooms with a choice of bridal suites
- Alcohol license
- Music license
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair access
- Confetti (biodegradable)
- Log fires in winter
- Civil ceremony: 90
- Wedding breakfast: 95 in the Main House; 150 in a Marquee
- Evening celebrations: 120 in the Main House
- Guest accommodation: 16 luxury double/twin rooms, all en suite
We aim to be the number one choice wedding venue in The West Country, providing the ultimate tailor-made wedding.
We are continually building our reputation based on fine food, exceptional service and first class accommodation set against a stunning backdrop of outstanding natural beauty.
Our wedding breakfasts are the best you will find in the South West, which is why we’re the chosen venue for many Chefs’ weddings.
Our strong planning/organisational skills and stunning attention to detail take the stress out of your wedding, leaving you more time to enjoy both the run-up, and the big day itself.
Our warm, friendly, efficient team delivers outstanding service with a genuine “can do” attitude.
We are flexible, resourceful and decisive. If it’s legal, we can usually find a way to say “yes”!
Whatever your budget, we will create a stunning, highly tailored wedding for your special day.