Dine & Stay
We have some enticing hotel offers that we hope will tempt you to visit our Country House Hotel in Devon. Each one designed to help you relax and unwind.
Enjoy dinner in our award-winning fine dining restaurant, overlooking the spectacular Tamar Valley. Then relax in peaceful surroundings in one of our unique and luxurious bedrooms. So what are you waiting for?
Winter Away - Escape to Dartmoor Together - 2 Night Break
This Winter, Escape to Dartmoor together with our Winter Away, two night stay at the Horn of Plenty. Enjoy a Devon weekend break or a weekday break of your choice. Spend your day walking Dartmoor, connecting with nature or lounging at the hotel taking in the breath-taking views of the Tamar Valley while indulging in all we offer.
- Two night stay in our luxury accommodation
- Full Devon breakfast each day
- Picnic lunch or Devon Cream Tea on a day of your choice
- 3 course dinner on your first night, choosing from our full seasonal menu
- Optional 6 course tasting menu on your second night or Table d'Hôte menu
From just £495 per room per 2 night stay including dinner, staying in a Cosy room
Gourmet 3 Night Break
Relax on your balcony with a G&T in hand and breathe in the beauty of the Tamar Valley entering Spring. Indulge in this 3 night dine and stay break and enjoy a wonderful time in our boutique hotel on the edge of Dartmoor. After a refreshing walk on the moor or a day of exploring the local sites, return to the hotel to experience some of the very best dining in Devon. Our Gourmet 3 Night Break includes:
- Three-course meal from our table d'hote menu
- Six-course signature tasting menu on your second night
- Cod and Scallops or Steak on third night
- Devon Cream Tea or Picnic on day of choice, perfect accompaniment for a day out on Dartmoor
From £740 per room per 3 night stay in a Cosy room.
5 Night Staycation
Treat yourself to an indulgent 5 night stay and give yourselves time to truly relax. Explore Devon and Cornwall's quiet corners, National Trust properties, North and South coasts, and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Dinner, bed & breakfast for 5 nights
- 6 course signature tasting menu on a night of your choice
- Steak and Lobster on night of your choice
- Picnic or Devon Cream Tea on a day of your choice.
From £1,125 per room per 5 night stay, based on 2 adults sharing a Classic room .