Devon's Best Wedding Venue
Devon Wedding Venue of the Year, West Country Wedding Awards 2013
We have just been voted "Best Wedding Venue in Devon" in this year's West Country Wedding Awards. This award is based entirely on feedback from recent brides and grooms, based on the quality, service and value for money our venue offers. A huge thank you to everyone who voted for us!
We are proud to be considered one of the West Country’s very best wedding venues, providing outstanding food, service and accommodation in a romantic country house setting with far reaching views.
Romantic Wedding Venues in Plymouth
Nestled on the edge of Dartmoor National Park in 5 acres of stunning countryside, we offer the ideal wedding venue in Devon for a truly magical day. With breath-taking views of the Tamar Valley, a 2 AA rosette restaurant, elegant surroundings and outstanding service, our small, independent Country House Hotel is without doubt one of the most romantic wedding venues in Devon.
If you're looking for wedding venues in Plymouth then our unique venue offers a location far enough from the city to feel magical, but still close enough to be convenient.
Bespoke Wedding Venues in Devon
Rather than offering a generic wedding package, we listen to what you're looking for and create something bespoke, tailored around your hopes and dreams. Whether you're looking for a small intimate gathering for 6-20 guests, or a lavish wedding celebration with exclusive use, we provide the ideal Devon wedding venue in a beautiful setting.
We can cater for up to 86 guests in the main house and up to 250 guests in a marquee on the lawn. We offer a choice of 2 bridal suites and 8 luxury en-suite bedrooms accommodating 20 guests. Most of our bedrooms have balconies with stunning views.
Civil Wedding Venues near Plymouth
Our Devon wedding venue provides the ideal place for your Civil Ceremony or Civil Partnership. Choose from 3 beautiful rooms licensed for you to exchange your vows: the Drawing Room, the Restaurant or the Library.
What makes us stand out from the crowd?
- Our wedding breakfasts are the best you will find in the South West, which is why we’re the chosen venue for many Chefs’ weddings.
- Our strong planning/organisational skills and stunning attention to detail take the stress out of your wedding, leaving you more time to enjoy both the run-up, and the big day itself.
- Our warm, friendly, efficient team delivers outstanding service with a genuine “can do” attitude.
- Our owner manages every wedding personally, so we are flexible, resourceful and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Whatever your budget, we will create a stunning, highly tailored wedding for your special day.
Request a Wedding Brochure
Come and visit us!
Come and visit us, and find out why we have been voted “Best Wedding Venue in Devon”. Julie Leivers, owner and wedding co-ordinator, would be delighted to show you round and answer any questions. Please call her on 01822 835023 or email her.
Video of Amy and Mike's wedding courtesy of Life Video Productions