1. The promoter is: The Horn of Plenty, Gulworthy, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 8JD.
2. Employees of The Horn of Plenty or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. Closing date for entry will be 5pm on 26/8/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the prize draw and the prize for the winner are as follows: a. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. b. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. c. Winners will be chosen at random.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not acknowledge the prize within 48 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The prize is a savoury afternoon tea for two people, plus a glass of Jail Ale or Prosecco. Excludes travel costs. Redemption dates are subject to availability. The winner will be required to arrange a suitable date to redeem their prize with The Horn of Plenty.
9. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this prize draw, entrants are indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Horn of Plenty, Gulworthy, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 8JD
14. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Beautiful independently owned 4-star country house hotel with a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant
A fantastic range of enticing offers and events designed to help you relax and unwind.
Explore the surrounding beauty of Devon's history, nature and landscape.