We are incredibly proud of what we’ve accomplished over the last couple of years. Here are some of our most recent successes, with huge thanks to our talented and hard-working team:
- 4 Star Hotel with 3 Rosettes (AA) – 2015/16
- “UK Small Hotel of the Year”, Silver Award – 2014/15 Visit England Awards for Excellence
- “Devon Small Hotel of the Year”, Gold Award – 2014/15 Devon Tourism Awards
- “South West Small Hotel of the Year”, Silver Award – 2014/15 South West Tourism Awards
- “Taste of the South West”, Bronze Award – 2014/15 South West Tourism Awards
- “Venue and Business Tourism”, Bronze Award – 2014/15 South West Tourism Awards
- “Taste of Devon”, Silver Award – 2014 Devon Tourism Awards
- “Venue and Business Tourism”, Silver Award – 2014 Devon Tourism Awards
- “Taste of the West” – Gold Award for Accommodation, 2014
- “Taste of the West” – Gold Award for Food, 2013 and 2014
- “Best Value for Money Hotel”, Finalist – 2014 Conde Nast Johansens
- “Best Devon Wedding Venue” – 2013 West Country Wedding Awards
- “Best Fine Dining Restaurant” – 2012 Devon Food & Drink Devon Awards
- Tripadvisor Award for Excellence, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Booking.com Award of Excellence 2014 (score 9.0/10)
In the Press
Here are a few of the things people have to say about us:
- November 2014: Sunday Telegraph. Review by Fiona Duncan. Read more
- August 2014: Exeter & Echo review by Jon Lewis. Read more
- March 2014: Tastebuds Magazine. Review by Belinda Dillon. Read more
- November 2013: Devon Life (November 2013): Review by Editor Andy Cooper. Read more
- Autumn 2013: Kitchen Goddess, Taste of the British Isles – Dartmoor. Review by Editor Catriona Davies. Read more
- Spring 2012: The Guardian, One of the Top Places to Stay in South Devon. Read more.
- Summer 2011: Western Morning News, Hotel Review. Read more.
- Winter 2011: Country Homes and Interiors, Feel Good Hotel. Read more.
If you are member of press and would like to get in touch, please contact Julie Leivers on 01822 832528.